Monday, April 27, 2009

Car Accident

Yesterday was a very eventful day. My dad woke me up an hour before my ward met, so I could be to church on time. I stayed in my bed for a half hour, then I got up and took a showere, which lasted to long. I ended up leaving my house 10 minutes late for church. I went to pick up Roxanna for chuch, but she had already left for chuch. When I approched the antelope/hillfield intersection the light was green, so I kept going. Up out of nowhere a Truck came speeding through the intersection, and I hit him in the rear right tire. I soun around, and He swereved to the side. I hit my head on something in the car, but it only felt like a tap. The driver of the truck got out of his vehicle, and came over to my car to see if I was ok. I could barely back my car out of the intersection. It was the craziest thing ever, I had never been in a car accident before, so It kind of baffled me.
After I filled out my report, my mom took me to the emergency room to see if my head was ok, they didn't take any x-rays, all they did was have me breath deeply, to see if my back and neck were ok. They gave me a muscle relaxer, and an anti-inflamatory pill. They then released me, and told me that I would later feel pain in my neck.
I went straight to my bead, and immediatly calls started coming, everyone was asking if I was ok. I felt very loved, because everyone was making sure I was fine. When my mom came back with the medication the Doctor prescribed, she told me that their were flowers at our house, with no name on it, I am not sure who brought them, but that person must know that my favorite color is orange, because they were orange tulips. I had a couple visitors, and they came to make sure I was fine. I recieved a card from my niece, and she wrote it all by herself. Today when we went to get the stuff out of the car, I took pictures. We had to talk to a rental car place, and to the insurance company to get a testiomonial from me. My neck is really stiff, and it has pain on one side, but my head has stopped hurting. I am glad that my life was spared, because if I had been a second sooner, I would have been gone. It is cool to see that the lord is looking out for me, and wants me to keep going down the right path.

9 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the card from you niece so cute! :) I am VERY glad that you are ok!

Angela said...

I am so sorry you were hurt. What a scary experience. I'm glad that you are alright. When is your knee surgery?

Sher said...

Sorry about the accident! I'm glad to hear you are OK.

Cute Family said...

Did you fill out the paperwork yourself? When I had my very minor accident, mom had to fill it out for me because I was so upset!

Troy said...

I did part of the paperwork, but I didn't know how to fill everything out, so she did the rest.

Spence said...

LOve the orange tulips. Life gets interesting doesn't it? It's good that your doing alright. take care. We need to hang out.

Troy said...

Yes we do.

Austin Barker said...

Troy i think i should check your blog more often. i hope your okay. i second spencers motion we should hang out.

Nick and Stacey said...

I need to remember to look at you blog! I hope today is going okay for you! Let me know if I can do anything for you! It is today right?

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones