Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long distance Cooking

I was talking to Katrina who now is back at BYU Idaho, and I decided that I was really hungry, so while still on the phone we both decided to make personal pizza's so we both got out 6 or 7 rholds dough balls, and defrosted them, and made our own pizzas. Did I mention I was on the phone this whole time. We each put on different toppings, since we didnt have the same things in our kitchen, and we both took pictures of our pizzas when they got done.

At least I did anyway, I hope she took a picture of hers. I kept talking to her while eating the pizza, and when it was gone, I told her that I probably should go do my homework, and that I would post this on my blog when I was done, so here it is. My very own personal pizza, that I made with Katrina long distance. Did I mention that I also had to make a salad for a Choralaires party, and out of all the salads there, my pasta salad was gone first. I am starting to learn how to cook, and it is very exciting for me. I just want to make different things every day now, and make new things. I cant wait to show off my cooking skills in the mission field, you are jealous, I know you are.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That is awesome Troy!
A little story: My cousin who is on a mission in Texas writes every week, and my aunt forwards his emails. Well, this week he said "Well mom if you want you can say "I told you so" about cleaning and cooking. I use the skills you taught me everyday."
The moral of the story is: you are right about showing off your skills on the mission.

Katrina said...

Very nice Pizza! :)

Unknown said...

Haha, you guys make me laugh!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones