Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Scripture

I love reading passages in the scriptures, because their is so much you can learn from them. This scriptures, is my wards theme for this year. I love this scripture, because it shows you that you can overcome the trials in your life, and that everything will be fine, if you just put your trust in the lord. I love the teachings of the scriptures.
.
Alma 36:3
I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.
.
I know that it is really short, but it is so simple, yet true. I hope it can help you in your life, and that it will give you hope in things that are not going the way you want them to.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That is actually a VERY good scripture! :)

Angela said...

Thank-you for replying to my lost and found. It was the strangest thing to come home and find the cat food in my garage--several of us are allergic to cats-- I couldn't figure it out until I'd talked to several people. Bruce drove the car to work and so it was him that had gotten it out of the car and set it on the porch.
Hope your finals exceeded your expectations. Keep up the scripture reading!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones