Sunday, June 7, 2009

Knee Surgury and Mission Stuff



Well if you didn't already know I had surgury on my knee, because I had a meniscus tear, that needed to be fixed. I had plenty of time to blog about it, but haven't. I am such a slacker on my blog. Anyway the surgury wasn't too bad, and I was working the same week of the surgery. I had to wear a brace for about two weeks, but I didnt wear it too much the second week I had it. I just couldn't stand for my leg to be stiff. I am doing alot better, and my knee feels good.


Another thing I have to talk about is my MISSION. I am so excited for my MISSION I turned my papers in on tuesday, and am anxiously waiting for a call. I am so excited to get out in the field and serve. I just know that this gospel is true, and being able to spread that to complete strangers, and see how it blesses their lives is going to be so awesome. I have already posted my mission thing on facebook, and have got an enormous response to where everyone thinks I will go, and I made a map of everyones guesses. It is so weird to think I will be going through the temple soon, and before I know it I will be on my MISSION. I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Very VERY exciting! I am SOOOOO so excited for you! :)

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones