Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Scripture

I have decided to do a weekly scripture, the scriptures are an important part of daily life. I will post a new one every thursday.

Heleman 5:12
And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

I hope this will help in our daily life. I know that the more I read the scriptures, pray and share my testimony, my foundation becomes stonger. Which helps me to fight satan with everything he pushes at me.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So this made me think of something I receive a long time ago, remind me that I need to show it to you... I so look for it, I didn't feel like I deserved it... but it is so true, I am loving the scriptures more and more each day! :)

Spence said...

I like how you did the cross references. That is cool. And thanks for you comment. It boosts me up. :)

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones