Monday, March 23, 2009

Blessings

Ok I know you are saying right now what happened to the Thursday scripture. Well I decided I will make it an every other week thing. I have had the best two days. Sunday is the best day of the week. It helps you become closer to our loving heavenly father. Their are so many things that can distract you from the bigger picture throughout the week. This blog is titled The Game of Life. I chose this title because of how important Life should be to us. The description of my blog, comes straight from my Journal. I am so glad to have a Journal, it helps me organize my thoughts, it also provides a therapy, and eases my pain, and sorrows. This last Sunday is a Sunday I will never forget. I made one of the best decisions, that will effect the rest of my life completely. That decision was to receive my patriarchal blessing. My blessing was so powerful, and I couldn't help thinking how much Heavenly Father and our Savior loves us, they know each and every one of us very well. I could tell how much our Heavenly Father loves us just through all of the blessings I received on Sunday, which will bring me even more blessings that are yet to come. Before I can receive my papers for my mission, my bishop has asked me to place a Book of Mormon. I have prayed about finding a missionary opportunity, and I will post my experience of placing that Book of Mormon. I am so glad for missionary work, and can not wait to get on the field, and serve god for two years. I love the blessings we receive through following the gospel principles, and I hope we can all live worthily so we can enter into the celestial kingdom to live in our Heavenly Fathers presence for eternity.

5 comments:

Sher said...

Congrats on your patriarchal blessing, Troy!
That's awesome!

Katrina said...

I definitely want to hear your missionary experience when you have it! I am so excited for you to go on a mission! You will do great things in your life! :)

Jennie said...

Hey Troy, I just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog! And congrats on getting your blessing, it will be a great road map for you. I know mine is.

Spence said...

That's soo cool! Why wait to be a missionary till you're in the mission field. Good for you Troy! It's cool to see all the things you are learning.

Nick and Stacey said...

I am happy for you, I am glad everything went so well. You are a great brother, and are really great about seeing the bigger picture! Love You!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones