Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful Life

Not everything in life goes the way you planned it. I know that through all the trials I have had great and small. Life is a very confusing thing, at times you are at the bottom of it, and the next moment you are on top of the world. I have had so many struggles, but each struggle I have had has blessed me in some way. Every tunnel has a light at the end, sometimes your feel that there is no strength left within you. I know that I have experienced rough things, so I could be more happy. You grow through each trial you go through. I love looking at a trial like it's a blessing. Life is too short, and if you don't learn anything through the trials you have, then you are going to have a sad life. I have had the most Wonderful day, because I know now, for sure I have conquered one of my trials. After leaving Maceys to try something new, I felt so unhappy in my new work environment. I dreaded going to work. I didn't know anyone, I had to learn things differently then I previously had to do them, and therefore I made many mistakes. I missed all of my friends at Maceys, and I missed the way they did things. It has been exactly two months since I have started at Dans. I have learned so much in these two months about myself, that I didn't even know existed. I am a lot more happy then I give myself credit for, I make new friends very easily, and I grow to love people really fast. Within these two months I went from feeling like a worthless employee, to a first class help to Dans. Today I had an experience that I never had at Maceys. Someone waited in my line instead of going to an open check stand, because they liked how I treated them better. She wanted me to help her, instead of someone else. I have no clue who she is, but I must have done something for her to want to come to my line every time she comes. I felt on top of the world, because she thought I was a good employee. The rest of the time at work I was glowing. I was so happy that I had the experience of being #1 in someones eyes. I have made it through harder struggles then this, but I know now that choosing to work at Dans was the right choice for me. I feel so blessed that I have a heavenly father that love me enough to guide me in such a way that I don't get the whole picture, but learn that it was the best path I could have taken. I know that if we put our trust in the lord, and try to be more like Jesus, and strive to be perfect like him, we will make it to the kingdom of heaven. I am so glad of the blessings I have received in my life, even if it took a trial to realize it.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

That is awesome! You are so good with people! You let them know they are important! I would wait to stand in your line too! I am so glad you like Dans and that you have grown because of it! Aren't trials great? Ok not at the time, but the blessings that come out of them are.

Spence said...

That's soo true troy. Life give's you some happy times and excitement and then out of nowhere you get thrown into the fire and once you work out of that, its happy again.
It's cool that your are learning so much about your self. I have come to find that that's what happens when you follow the influence of the Spirit.

Annie said...

Are you saying you didn't like working with your favorite sister, and you didn't appreciate my efforts at getting you a job at maceys? jk that's so great! your awesome, I've never had that experience happen to me, so way to go bro!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones