Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three Break Downs

Yeasterday I had an 8 hour shift at work. It seemed a lot longer then it should have been. When my shift was over my friends came to my work, so we could hang out. So we went outside, and went to turn my car on, and it wasn't working. I look straight at the lights, and I saw that I left them on. So my lights drained the battery dead. They were on for eight hours. So my friend Austin tried jumping my car, and it would not start. He then left, and took two of my friends home. I asked my fellow co-workers if they could see if they could help me jump my car, and that didn't work either. So Austin came back, and took me home. I told my parents, then went downstairs so I could post this on my blog, but the internet was not working. So I have a broken car, and a broken intenet. I hoped nothing else would go wrong. Well I woke up this morning, and my mom asked me if I had Come Follow Me on my I pod, but I didn't I told her how she could put it on my I-pod though, because I had to go to church. When I got home my mom told me that my I-pod froze on her. So I tried unfreezing it but I forgot how to so I asked her if she could fix the internet, when my dad and I wen't to jump the car. So I was with my dad trying everthing, and the car would still not jump, but when I got back the internet was working. So right now my car is still dead, and I am going to look into getting my I pod restarted. That is my week-end for ya. It gave me something to write about.

6 comments:

Spence said...

What a series of events. Good luck with the car.

Katrina said...

Oh poor troy! :( What a sad weekend! But at least your internet works now! :) I like your new background by the way! :)

Cute Family said...

I'm glad to see you are blogging again. Just make sure for every minute you spend bloggin you spend an hour on homework. JK

Erin ;) said...

lol, im sorry. I told you it was more than the battery and I am sticking to it

Troy said...

Erin your dad won the guessing game.

Unknown said...

Hey!! I think I was one of your two friends!! I WAS THERE!!!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones