Saturday, July 11, 2009

Going Through The Temple!!!

So I had the opportunity to get my endowments out yesterday, and it was the best expierience of my life. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life, and to have Temples surrounding the place I live. I felt the spirit so strong while in the temple, and you could feel such an absence of the advesary. I think it is the best thing that you can do when you are old enough, and worthy. I am so proud of my family, and so glad that they could all be worthy for the temple. I cant wait till Annie is old enough to go through, that way we can go as a whole family.






2 comments:

Angela said...

That's wonderful! Love the pictures of you and your family.

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you, Troy!

Cool Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones